Saturday 18 August 2012

White iphone 4 8gb 3g network .

White Iphone 4 8GB 3G NETWORK Offers welcome Would swap for an iphone 4 WHITE on ORANGE or UNLOCKED I have for sale a HTC One-x Quad core Phone. Boxed new used 2 times briefly and decided to stay with current phone. I Know these still sell for between 450 and 500 new so grab a bargain I used a Virgin Mobile sim in the phone so i am selling as virgin only so it may take another sim or it may need to be unlocked i am not sure how to check without using a different sim card and i do not have one. White in colour boxed 100% immaculate Any inspection welcome CASH ON COLLECTION ONLY DO NOT EMAIL ME ASKING TO EMAIL SOME WEIRD EMAIL ADDRESS AND THEN ASKING ME TO SEND I WILL IGNORE AS I KNOW WHO THE CON ARTISTS ARE...... i have a blackberry curve for sale or for swap its in perfect condition. only this wrong with it is the lock button doesnt work but that wont effect the phone what so ever. willing to listen to any offers or any offers for a swap thanks also it is unlocked and can take any sim card! 07553210201 45 BY PAYPAL OR 40 PICKUP AFTER 14/08 30 if its picked up on the 14th of august PAYPAL OR PICKUP ONLY!!!!! Will send special postage therefor paypal will hold your money until I give evidence I have sent the package and the package will be tracked. Was riding my bike at high speed not realising my phone was in my pocket and it fell out, I must have run over it. The bad points.--------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment