Tuesday 28 August 2012

I phone 3gs 16 gb unlocked .

i phone 3gs in full working order unlocked for any network will deauthorize from i tunes as soon as you buy. black in colour. want 150 or nearest offer. Hey There, I left my fiance in charge of buying me a phone, and he brought me the wrong one (MEN!!) So I am looking to swap my BRAND NEW, Blackberry Torch 9860 for a Samsung Galaxy S2 or S3... Please contact me asap if you are interested...? 0732301851 Phone is in box, with all accessories ! Only taken it out to apply screen protector and charge it :) Blackberry colour: black. In excellent working condition. Comes complete with one soft red case, one hard black and purple case, original box, instruction manual, earphones (never been used) But unfortunately no charger. As stated above it is on orange network but easily unlocked in any phone shop for a small price. Bought in March and only been used for about one month. Works with both a contract and pay as you go sim card. Hi. I want to sell a brand new Nokia Lumnia 800. I didnt open the packet. Its a brand new un-touch . un -open set. operating in all network. Motorola RAZR Droid XT910 smart phone for sale Very good condition, has a few scuffs and scratches Boxed with original bits and pieces Unlocked to all networks 200 collection from Selby Awesome phone, one of the best available 07714534557 Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment