Thursday 30 August 2012

**IPhone 3gs** for sale +

I have a black IPhone 3gs for sale. Full working condition, I got a new phone so no use for this one. Please call/text 07712643786 if interested thanks The white Galaxy Note is exactly the same device as the black Samsung Galaxy Note but with a very cool ceramic white casing for those that love their white gadgets. Featuring the same large 5.3 inch 1280 x 800 pixel HD Super AMOLED touch screen display, 8 mega pixel camera capturing full HD 1080p video, secondary front facing 2 mega pixel camera for video calls, a powerful dual core 1.4GHz processor and 16GB of internal memory with MicroSD slot for cards up to 32GB, this sleek Android smart phone / tablet device measures 146.85 x 82.95 x 9.65mm, weighs 178g and is powered by a large 2500mAh battery. Uniquely, the Galaxy Note offers S-Pen technology using a stylus stored in the phones casing, this allows for handwriting recognition, drawing and notes and has its own apps like S Memo, S Planer and S Choice pre-installed. Contact original buyer only I have had this phone for just over 3 months. It is in perfect working order and has no scratches or visable marks. The only reason I am selling it is because my Contract has been renewed and I have just got a new phone. I brought the Blackberry brand new because my previous Contract phone was damaged. It is on 3 network and has been restored to factory settings. Great phone, comes with the original box, charger, ear phones and all the booklets that come with it when I brought it. Please feel free to ask any questions. Thank you for reading my ad. I HAVE AN IPHONE 3G 8GB LOOKING TO SELL DUE TO UPGRADE , COMES WITH BOX AND ALL CABLES, 130 ONO, OPEN TO LISTEN TO OFFERS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL

0 comments:

Post a Comment