Wednesday 8 August 2012

WHITE APPLE IPHONE 3GS 16GB *

Apple IPhone White, 3GS, 16GB, Unlocked To Any Network Has Had New Lcd Screen & Glass Fitted Cosmetically In Excellent Condition Has Been Kept In A Silicon Case & Also Has A Screen Protector Fitted Selling Due To Upgrade ****NO SWAPS OR OFFERS PLEASE**** Here I have brand new apple iphone 3gs 8gb in black colour for ales This phone is unlocked and ready to use with any uk network. and all over the world. it comes with usb cable,handsfree, sim ejctor pin and charger. unfortunatly I dont have box becasue this phone given by apple replacing my old faulty phone, NO OFFERS ON THE PRICE. NO TIME WASTERS. Up for sale we have my Iphone 4.. Handset only.. I accidently cracked the screen recently but other than the cracked screen there is no issues with the phone itself.. I have done some research and you could get the screen fixed for 25 which makes this phone an absolute bargain.. Also the rear glass has a slight crack in it (Can be repaired) If interested please contact me anytime on 07506 235 950 Thanks Matthew Hi i am selling my iPod touch 2ND gen its a great iPod its good to use fully working its with nothing but you can get the charger for only 3 The iPod touch is GB quick sale. happy buyers CASH COLLECTION ONLY I am looking to Buy iPhone 4/4s that are no service,no signal,faulty,damaged. So if you have any unwanted iPhone 4/4s that you are not using anymore or they are Damaged,Faulty,No Signal.No service then please give me a call. Please give me a call or tex

0 comments:

Post a Comment