Monday 13 August 2012

I buy all broken damage non working fonz eveo service fonez for parts ?

good news if you got any damage no service iphone or any smart fon and dont know what to do with it ?? contact me i can buy it from you i can pick it from anywhere just contact me..... regards fahad 07402498198 new blackberry curve 9300 onli had bout a week no box nothing wrong with it just dnt want it nemore but needs gone asap no paypal pick up onli and cash onli may consider offers HTC Sensation XE, white and silver, 16gb, ics 4.0.3,beats headset, swap iphone 4 or 4s (and little cash your way) must be t-mobile or orange, Xe is in great condition and comes boxed with instructions also comes with a white and silver fascia very rare and no cheap to import, also has beats in ear buds worth 80, the phone is only 5 months old and has ics 4.0.3 and sense 3.6 on it, it has a great 8mp camera and does full 1080i video, it also has the 1.5ghz dual core snapdragon processor 1gb of ram and 220 adreno graphics card, great for playing all the latest android games and using the apps. may sell but would prefer a swap, best offer of iphone obviously will get the swap, for more details call billy on 07535355391 or 01241550362 and ill answer all queries and offers asap, cheers for looking!!! I am selling my Apple I Phone 4S 16 GB White, the phone is SIM FREE (Factory Unlocked) hence can be used on any network. Have got the Receipt........... The phone is almost spanking new, it has only been used for around a month only, There are no scratches or marks etc on the phone......... Comes with the BOX, Earphones (have never been used), Charging/USB Cable There is no fault in the phone, the reason I am selling it is that I have gor the Samsung S3 phone. For the safety and satisfaction of the buyer I will only sell face to face. Give me a Ring or Text me to get further i

0 comments:

Post a Comment