Friday 31 August 2012

Brand New I Phone 4S 32GB. STILL UNACTIVATED Completely unused with the protective covers still on -

I am selling my iPhone 4s 32gb model. The is a upgrade that I received few days ago. I have opened the box to check that everything is OK. The phone is not used at all. It is still wrapped in plastic protecting film. Cash Collection or I can post the phone if we agree on terms etc Contact me if u are seriously want to buy. Many thanks. Here i have my brand new apple iphone 4s as i got it as replacement yesterday, the phone is brand new still have the company stickers on and its locked to vodafone. apple store have sent me a reciept through email i can print or forward it to you. still under warranty till june 2013. for more info call or text me on: 07926591805 cash on collection Quality Nokia Lumia 900 Premium PU Top Flip Magnetic Closure Leather Case Cover Includes Screen Protector Top Flip Magnetic Closure Style Synthetic Leather Case With Plastic holder. The magnetic closure keeps your handset secure whilst on the move, with internal padding giving extra security against bumps. Designed to perfectly fit Nokia Lumia 900 Secure fit ; easily removable luxury case. Elegant design and excellent quality soft Synthetic leather Slimline ps3 in original fantastic condition 320gb which is thebiggest memory available. comes with: massive library of top movies and music albums on hard drive storage. original box 1 sony sixaxis controller charging cable hdmi cable couple games: tna wrestling sbk superbikes blur All in fantastic condition from a mature owner from new!&

0 comments:

Post a Comment