Friday 31 August 2012

Apple iphone 16gb White Very Good Condition -

Iam selling my iphone 4 16GB in white. its in perfect condition it comes with apple headphones , original charger , box and one white mesh hard case. The phone is locked to T MOBILE AND ORANGE. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL ON O7803411126. I have an iPhone 4 32GB BRAND NEW APPLE REPLACEMENT, COMES WITH APPLE REPLACEMENT BOX AND USB CABLE. 3 MONTHS APPLE WARRANTY.. ****HOWEVER**** THE IPHONE WAS PURCHASED IN JAPAN, THEREFORE IT IS LOCKED TO JAPAN, SOFTBANK NETWORK. AS I DO NOT HAVE THIS SIM CARD I CANNOT ACTIVATE. I HAVE BEEN TOLD YOU CAN ACTIVATE AND UNLOCK IT VIA JAILBREAK. Call for more details, anytime - 07511169799 bike is in good condition rides smoothly both brakes working 2 rooster tyres 2 dust caps (silver) 2 stunt pegs (black) 1 bike padlock + set of 2 keys 5 spoke mags (green) email/call me for more info! offer me cash or px for what you have! no texts due to no credit to reply! thanks Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB Full White Mint condition Unlocked to all networks. Latest software 5.1.1 freshly installed. Jailbroken for 100% free apps ! Huge 16GB internal storage! Just fully refurbished so in mint condition... Brand New White Touch Screen with screen protector still fitted! Brand new gleaming 16GB white Rear housing professionaly fitted unmarked not a single scratch. Has to be one of the nicest looking iPhones I have s

0 comments:

Post a Comment