Friday 24 August 2012

BIG BUTTON MOBY WITH £9 CREDIT ON 02 SIM NOT LOCKED .

BIG BUTTON MOBILE PHONE AS NEW UNLOCKED TWIN SIM CARD MODEL HAS AN O2 CARD IN AT PRESENT WITH 9 POUNDS OF CREDIT SUIT SOMEONE WITH CLUMSY FINGERS OR POOR SIGHT TEL.07541991429 NOTE NO BOX SORRY Brand new nokia lumia 800 This is a fantasic phone as i have one myself, selling for my mum as she dont like touch screen phones so unwanted upgrade! On tmobile atm but could be unlocked! This phone is still in the box which is sealed never taken out! inbox me with offers please if interested or text no calls please Comes with box and all oringal stuff pretty much brand new looking to swap for a vita with cash or a phone or a ps3 and cash or just cash open to offers tho Hi, Selling a brand new Plantronics 925 Bluetooth Headset......bought this approx 4 weeks ago......paired it with my phone but it has just sat around & not been used. Great quality/expensive headset.......total bargain at 20.......could deliver locally....... Cheers Brand new I phone 4s. Still in sealed box. It is black, 16gb and currently locked to Vodafone. It is an upgrade on a contract that I do not require.It has 12 mnths apple warranty. No time wasters please. I will only take cash on collection. I would also like you to open box on collection as I will not accept return. Please message me or text.

0 comments:

Post a Comment