Monday 27 August 2012

Iphone 4S same as new . 16gb .white . with vodafone . warranty untill july 2013 !

hi ya this is my iphone 4S on Vodafone still in the warranty until july 2013 its still same as brand new ,even with the screen protector on it comes with box all leaflets charger handset screen protector even the bag that i got it from apple . and the price is 365 !! you cant argue with that ,lol if interested just call me or send me text .thanks HTC One X Black Smartphone (http://www.htc.com/www/smartphones/htc-one-x/) Brand New = SEALED in box, NEVER OPENED ONLY EIGHT DAYS OLD Unlocked = Any network Comes with my Phones4U Reciept, dated 13th August. Fully covered under manufacturers Warranty 12 months. UNWANTED upgrade, I am waiting for iPhone 5. 375 or make an offer - Retail value 437 100% Legit & listed on eBay aswell. I can meet weekdays in London. Also listed in Tunbridge Wells area where I live and can meet outside of work hours. Nokia X3-00 Red/ Black/ Silver slide phone in excellent condition on O2 / Tescos Comes with leather case Charger Headset So many specs to list so this link shows all: http://www.mobilerated.com/nokia-x3-00-specifications.html I am asking 45 ovno Craig 07935 392727 lowered down to 360 frm 400 HELLO HERE I HAVE FOR SALE IS MY BRAND NEW IPHONE 4S . GOT IT FROM APPLE TODAY COMES WITH EVERYTHING WITH A GREEN BUMPER 25 WORTH LOCKED ON 3 NETWORK 100% SAFE WILL NOT GET BLOCKED YOU WILL BE PICKING UP FROM M

0 comments:

Post a Comment