Wednesday 29 August 2012

Apple iPhone 4 - 16 GB - Black (Unlocked) Smartphone .

Excellent used condition comes with all accessories, charger, USB cable, headphones, box. Factory unlocked to all networks. Grab your self a Bargin!!! Swap iPhone 4s for Samsung galaxy s3 Please not this phone is not for sale just swap only! 07920799735 Hello! I am selling my ZTE racer in white i amazing condition except it has a cracked screen literally everything else of the phone is in amazing condition only had a month my sister broke it on holiday. I am pretty sure you can buy a new screen for it on eBay for under 20 not certain though. Open offers Please no time wasters. Can delivery in Oldham if certain on buying for 1 i have 2 brand new sealed iphone 4s going for 380 each has never been open or used got 1 white and 1 black left call me asap if interested looking to get rid of today and i can deliver if local or your more than welcome to come collect from my house Brand new unopened (Sealed) 16GB iPhone 4S Unlocked to all networks Got this as an upgrade but still using my I phone 4 I bought this phone on the 17th of July 2012 so when you buy this you will still have up to 11 months Apple warranty Any questions please feel free to ask

0 comments:

Post a Comment