Monday 27 August 2012

Blackberry Torch 9800 !

Here is my blackberry torch 9800, selling phone because of recent upgrade only had the phone since april, in mint condition comes with memory card, comes with charger not boxed. SEALED IN ORIGINAL BRAND NEW IPHONE 4S FOR SALE! The box has never been opened, so you can be assured that it has not been used! It is in Black, and locked to the 02 network! Once used on the o2 network you will be able to unlock the phone by filling in a form on the o2 website to which i can give you the link! No timewasters please! Kindly note: Blocked, Unknown, Private or Withheld numbers are not answered! Any questions, please feel free to give me a call ! Iphone 4s in white, broke when abroad, was not my contract and the person wh paid it refused to let me get it fixed. It is in amazing condition and just want to get rid of it as its sitting in my room, still comes with box, charger and headphones. Price is happy to be discussed. Email or text me! I HAVE A SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 IN WHITE UNLOCKED FOR USE ON ALL NETWORKS. FULLY BOXED WITH ACCESSORIES HAS HAIRLINE CRACK ON SCREEN BUT DOES NOT AFFECT THE PHONE IN ANY WAY CALL PETER New phone Samsung Galaxy SII 16 GB, unlocked to any network, with all accessories. I am selling an unwanted upgrade. Phone is for local collection only in Leyton area (Central line) Offers will not be accepted! Any questions please call or text me on 07878931593

0 comments:

Post a Comment