Thursday 30 August 2012

BLACKBERRY BOLD 9780 WHITE !

I AM SELLING A WHITE BLACKBERRY BOLD 9780 - 140 PLEASE DO NOTE THE PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE - I AM DESPERATE TO SELL BECAUSE I NEED THE CASH!!! PLEASE CALL ZAHRA URGENTLY ON: 07540 42 1590 CASH UPFRONT! PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED IF I GO TO A BANK AND CHECK THE MONEY AS HAD PROBLEMS BEFORE! PREFER TO MEET IN CENTRAL LONDON OR SOUTH LONDON OR SURREY! GENUINE SELLER! NO TIME WASTERS! SCARED OF GOD SO YOU CAN CHECK OUT PRODUCTS WITH CARPHONE WAREHOUSE AND BLACKBERRY! Hi I have a iPhone 4 16 gb black with a few scratches on back still works perfect. I had it on orange contract but have upgraded to a 4s willing to swap would like a iPad not botherd what type. Or even good quality tattoo equipment or anything really MSG me with what you have thanks like new just 2 weeks used bb 9800 very good for calling and bbm it has touch and keypad no offers as i buyed it for 200 it is very cheap call me for more info hi i wana sale my ipod touch 4g .its 100% mint condition.all accessoies are sealed in box.need a quick sale.call me if u need more information.cheers. I have here my iPhone 4 amazing phone got an upgrade and want rid the price is 250 no offers. Cheapest on gumtree Call r txt Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment