Friday 17 August 2012

Lightspeed I Helicopter (Apple iPhone) -

I have for sale a brand new unused Lightspeed I Helicopter which is controlled by the Apple iPhone (the app to run on the iphone is free from the App Store). Also included which you can see from the pics is a spare pack of blades which alone is worth 5. Cash on collection Came with a contract. Fully working. Unlocked to all networks. Comes with charger and hands free earphones. Has minor scratches on screen and signs of wear and tear on phone. Battery charge lasts for ages. I will include free 2GB micro sd memory card. Silver Aluminium casing. 40 no offers 07429970849 WILL PAY ANYTHING FROM 20 TO 220 CALL OR TXT DETAILS WILL PHONE YOU BACK WITH A PRICE AND ARANGE COLECTION TIME WITHIN THE HOUR. CALL SIMONE ON 07404431445 I am looking to Buy iPhone4s that are no service,no signal,faulty,damaged. So if you have any iPhone 4s or they are Damaged,Faulty,No Signal.No service then please give me a call. Please give me a call or text to get a Quote for ur Phone I will come to pick it up and pay Cash on Collection after inspecting the phone. Please note i will not be able to buy water damaged iPhones. Thanks Asad i have for sale my iphone 4s 16 gb white on vodafone only 2 months old comes boxed and with charger.no marks or scraches collection only no offers

0 comments:

Post a Comment