Monday 3 September 2012

Wanted Any Faulty IPhones ?

Cash paid for phones with no service/signal. Must be working condition. Can collect locally Price Negotiable Face to Face deals only. Call/Text 07951983708 brand new HTC ONE X black 32gb - unlocked any networks - used less than one week. is coming in box with everything on, screen seal on, rubber case as well please read: http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_one_x-4320.php I have an apple iPhone 3GS 16gb in black for 140 o.n.o. And a xrocker leather gamer chair, r.r.p 100, I will let it go for 60 O.n.o, used once or twice, unwanted gift. Get in touch of you have any questions. I HAVE FOR SALE MY WHITE IPHONE 4 S . IT IS AROUND 4 MONTHS OLD IN GOOD CONDITION AS I ALWAYS HAD A CASE AROUND . I HAVE THE BOX AND CHARGER . 300 O.N.O P.S DO NOT CONTACT ME ASKING ME TO SEND IT ABROAD ...I KNOW YOUR GAME . Sony Ericsson Satio Black still in full working order just lost the charger and Have bought a new phone So dont need it. Its In Fairly good condition and does turn on as I have the Usb Lead it Has a 12.1 megapixel camera, 4gb Memory card would like quick sale 70 O.N.O. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment