Tuesday 11 September 2012

HTC LEGEND MOBILE PHONE (VODAFONE) IN PERFECT CONDITION -

HTC LEGEND in superb condtioo marks or scratches. I believe it is locked to Vodafone but im sure can be easily unlocked. Includes charger, unused headphones and 2gb micro sd. Cash on collection only 70.00 For sale iPhone 4 black 32gb box & original usb cable only. No phone included, but make your iPhone more complete and get a higher value when you decide to sell it. Call for more information, cheers. this fone was given to me a month ago it comes with the box leather case 2 batteries charger etc.works perfectly well but ive been informed wasnt made in finland but korea.so im selling it for just 60 call me on 07906811973 anytime.fred thanks. LOOKING FOR A SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 (SIII) ID PREFER IF IT WAS IN PEBBLE BLUE BUT I DONT MIND I WANT A BOX WITH IT ETC OFFER ME YOUR PRICES E-mail me, fast replies THANKS! Bought from car phone warehouse. Never ended up being used. New in box. Orange network. LOCATION: MEXBOROUGH, SOUTH YORKSHIRE. Any questions please contact me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment