Friday 7 September 2012

Blackberry curve for sale +

blackberry curve for sale, perfect condition... best offer accepted message me for details serious buyers only pls ... best offer accepted !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have for sale a brand new JCB sitemaster 2 toughphone. It is water and dust resistant. one ton pressure tested. 2m drop tested. bluetooth, 2mp camera and torch. If you have any questions just ask. can deliver if you live in london I am selling 13 brand new unlocked sim free factory unlocked iPhone 4s 64gb 9 white 4 black I am happy to sell them separately at 500.00 per handset Please do not contact me if your looking to buy them cheaper then what I am offering my answer will be no will not sell them for anything else then 500.00 per handset So do not waste your time and my time thank you - Comes with the original box, earphones, charger, sim release pin & Apple paper work that came with the phone. - This phone is Grade A - no water damage, no cracks, has never been dropped, no dead pixels, no drop calls, only very minor scuff marks (am saying this to be thorough). - The phone has been in a protective case and screen protector since purchase. This phone was bought outright from the Apple Store Regent Street and is fully unlocked to all networks. Payment by cash or bank transfer Pick up from Limehouse or Canary Wharf in London THIS PHONE IS IN MINT CONDITION AND I AM ONLY SELLING THIS DUE TO FINISH OF CONTRACT, I CAN DELIVERY THIS PHONE WITH ROYAL MAIL SPECIAL DELIVERY S

0 comments:

Post a Comment