Tuesday 4 September 2012

Blackberry torch 9800 boxed with charger -

Blackberry torch 9800 on Vodaphone good condition works well comes with charger Please note NO OFFERS i will NOT take less than 100 as i can get 90 from a mobile phone recycle site,cheers location is durringtor worthing. Hi Folks, I have an excellent condition iPhone 4 locked on T-Mobile, no scratch marks what so ever with all the accessories, I’m currently willing to swap for an HTC ONE X, will pay cash on top. Mobile Pictures Coming Soon Apple iPhone 4S 32 GB - Black Excellent condition Worn a hard case and screen protector from new Purchased direct from the Apple store so unlocked to any network On iOS ver 5.0.1 Accessories are brand new in box and unused - Plug, USB cable and Headphones Sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery if requested Black iPhone 4 with 16gb memory and locked to O2. Its in mint condition, been in a gel case since day one and has never been dropped. Also comes with the box and charger etc. Contact me directly: 07845 347 199 I would prefer to meet in person but if you insist on it being posted, PayPal payment MUST be made first. NIGERIAN 419 SCAM? PRESS BACK UP NOW! I AM NOT STUPID AND WILL NOT FALL FOR YOUR LIES!!! Looking for a blackberry8520, 9700 , 9300Curve in good working condition price range 40 to 50 for sale in the Milton Keynes, Dunstable Luton, Bedford Northampton areas text me if you are selling the phone, can collect and pay cash. Feel free to call me if I don’t answer leave me a voicemail and I will get back to you ASAP Tel 07949998348 Thanks,

0 comments:

Post a Comment