Friday 7 September 2012

IPhone 3GS for sale due to upgrade £180 ono +

Perfect working order, A few scratches as has been used but otherwise all is fine with it. I am happy to leave all paid for Aps on there for the new owner to do what hey want with... Im only selling as have now upgraded. I still think this is the best IPhone Appe have done so far and the most reliable. I dont have the box anymore but do have the cable and plug. Will consider any reasonable offers iphone 4 16gb in black , used but in good condition Few scratches around the silver edging (what you expect on the iphone) Dont see them when cover on it. iphone on vodaphone (ive been using it on PAYG) comes with: Original box Charger & usb lead couple of cases (one yellow adidas and a black case) Only selling just got a new ipad, pick up westgate no swaps or offers Thanks iPhone 4s in white 16g factory unlocked and in very good condition. I have all the acceroies and box and a vapour 4 black ops case and a carbon fibre back plate on! I have a screen protector on as well but please note there is a slight scratch on the screen caused by something that must have been in my pocket! Only selling the phone because I fancy a change and going to try something else! I have had the phone since new and is approx 14 months old please email if you require any more details and please do not offer me silly money thanks ******FOR SALE****** Apple iphone 4s on 3g with new 3 pay as you go sim. Features FREE unlimited apps using installous 5 software, no more app store purchases or bank details needed!! Comes pre loaded with latest TOMTOM uk and ireland, facebook and angry birds I

0 comments:

Post a Comment