Wednesday 5 September 2012

IPhone 4(not 4s) 16gb black Tmobile locked !

i have my old Iphone 4(not 4s) it is 16gb locked to Tmobile very good condition always cased and screen protected comes with box and charger make sure you have your Tmobile micro sim with you before buying to test as once you buy you buy try before you buy Hi All, I am selling brand new Apple Iphone 4S with box and all the accessories im selling my iphone 4s 16 gb unlocked to all networks (sim free) colour black anyone interested please contact me only serious buyers thanks 07411004077 I HAVE FOR SALE MY WHITE IPHONE 4 S . IT IS AROUND 4 MONTHS OLD IN GOOD CONDITION AS I ALWAYS HAD A CASE AROUND . I HAVE THE BOX AND CHARGER . 300 O.N.O P.S DO NOT CONTACT ME ASKING ME TO SEND IT ABROAD ...I KNOW YOUR GAME . Bluechip Neon Android Sim Free Mobile Phone Can use any sim as its Unlocked to all network Brand New in box Boxed with all accessories No offers plz, and no timewasters- only contact me if you are interested Features: - Google Android 2.2 Froyo OS - 3.2 inch HVGA capacitive Touch Screen - WiFi/Bluetooth - GPS - 3.2 megapixel camera - FM radio - MP3 player - Standby time up to 125 hours - Talk time up to 3 hours 30 mins - Up to 16GB memory - LCD Screen: 320 x 480 pixels 3.5 inches plz no timewasters- only contact me if you are interested If I do not answer your call plz text me and I will reply a

0 comments:

Post a Comment