Friday 7 September 2012

Blackberry curve 9300 ?

Good condition blackberry 9300 for sale bought on o2 only couple months old. Fully working, with box charger etc . In black. Price as stated but will consider very near offers. Call on 07411769078 any time after noon . Genuine apple iphone 4s 16 gb White Boxed Earphones Charger Usb Perfect workin order Not keen on just touchscreen Get a bargain HERE IS MY IPHONE 4 16GB IN MINT CONDITION NOT EVEN ONE SCRATCH ON IT, IT COMES FULLY BOXED. I CAN JAILBREAK IT ON REQUEST FREE OF CHARGE. I CAN DELIVER IF LOCAL THANKS Selling my iPhone 4 because I have a new phone now, its only just over a month old, comes with the box and a case, need a quick sale! its in mint condition and works perfectly and it unlocked so it can be used on any network For any questions do not hesitate to ring me on 07411786741 Needs to be sold asap! no time wasters or silly offers, its worth more as it is. Hi iphone 4s black 16gb on 3 for sale very clean cell no scratch on it accessories still packed only text at my number if u want. And if u want jailbreak i can also do this... Only text at my number coz i dow see my mailbox. And plz no time waster.. 07864640008

0 comments:

Post a Comment