Sunday 9 September 2012

13 Brand New IPhone 4s 64GB !

I am selling 13 brand new unlocked sim free factory unlocked iPhone 4s 64gb 9 white 4 black I am happy to sell them separately at 500.00 per handset Please do not contact me if your looking to buy them cheaper then what I am offering my answer will be no will not sell them for anything else then 500.00 per handset So do not waste your time and my time thank you I am selling an iPhone 4 Black 16gb, it is in excellent condition, there is no damage to it, no scratches or anything. The iPhone comes with box, USB cable, iPhone adapter and earphones. I am also giving away a free screen protector with it. The price is negotiable so any nearest offers are welcome but please do not give stupid offers. Contact me if you have any questions. If I do not pick up please leave a message, I will get back to you as soon as I can. Serious buyers and Cash only. Thank you for viewing. blackberry 9900 in white for sale, unlocked to any network.. all boxed with accessories... need it gone. cash on collection.. open to swapz or anything that worth a few bob. contact me on 07827763218 It has an 8.1 mega pixel camera 8gig memory few scratches open to all networks will consider offers pick up only or will drop of depending on what area extra for petrol Hi, I am selling my apple iphone with a memory of 16GB. This phone is brand new from o2 shop in huddersfield. You wont get a better price anywhere else. This phone has the latest firmware and ios operating system. - 8 megapixal camera &

0 comments:

Post a Comment