Friday 27 July 2012

SWAP MY SONY XPERIA PLAY FOR ANOTHER PHONE (iPhone etc.) !! .

I am selling or swapping my xperia play unlocked in mint condtion (no scratches or anything) for another phone. The phone should at least have the same specification as my phone. Please send a text or an email with your offers to the number and email provided. Thanks. PS: my phone comes with the box with everything included. Sony Ericsson ELM J10i - Metal black faulty for spare or repair hi I am selling Sony ericcson Elm mobile phone in spares and repairs condition.It is unlocked to any network.phone shows inactive sim message doesnt matter what sim is inserted,for that reasson it is for spares repairs.phone has many scratches on the front and back.it comes with box and charger.maybe somebody can fix it. all other feature does work fine like wifi,3g camera extra 20 OVNO pick up and cash on collection only SOLD AS SEEN NO TEXTS OR WITH HELD NUMBERS PLEASE NO TIMEWASTER PLZZZZZ 07913674621 THANKS wanting to swap my brand new 9360 white for white iphone 4 comes with charger usb and box text me for more info thanks! 07795293024 <TEXT THIS NUMBER! samsung galaxy y black in perpect condition- on all networks pick up only cant deliver get in touch via email or phone call dnt txt i wont reply GOT NO BOX WITH IT its a bargain contact me anytime day or night On for sale are 3 Mobile phones Sony Ericsson W660i, Nokia 3510i & T-Mobile/ZTE Vairy Touch II All were working before being put away several months ago, but as I do not have the chargers I canot be too sure therefor

0 comments:

Post a Comment