Monday 30 July 2012

Blackberry curve 8520 !

a black blackberry curve 8520 in good condition with minor scratches comes with box and charger (please note this is not an original charger but it does charge the phone) if you want any more information please call or text me on; 07771891294 location-slough(wexham) Iphone 4 32GB for sale!!! In very good condition. Phone is fully working, carrier is network Orange. Comes with original box,charger,earphones, instruction booklet and sim card removal tool. I have held this set for about 1,5 years now. I am selling my Iphone 4 as I have a new phone. If interested, please contact me at: 07846579319. CHEAP ! Hi everyone, i am selling a white iphone 3gs 16gb unlocked jailbroken evrything . iv gt a screen protector on the phone and a 5 leather case attached to it i also hav gt the charger . phones in mint condition everything fully working phone is very fast . also not accepting private callers and no timewasters please ! feel free to contact me 07724779435 I am looking to Buy iPhone 4/4s that are no service and only working abroad. Please note i only buy abroad working iPhone 4/4s Please give me a call to get a Quote for ur Phone I will come to pick it up and pay Cash on Collection after inspecting the phone Thanks If you have a blocked white iphone 4s on the 02 network then get in touch as I am willing to take it off your hands. Give me a call on 07768-489-334 cash of up to 250 depending on condition/age cheers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment