Thursday 26 July 2012

New BlackBerry Bold 9780, Unlocked! -

Hello guys, I have a new Blackberry Bold 9780 for sale, It is unlocked which means it will work on all Networks. The overall condition is 9.7 / 10 I would say. I have only used it for a week or 2 as I have got this as a gift but do not want it anymore. It comes with: A charger, Blackberry Cd, Plastic casing, Usb Cable, Battery, Phone can be tested before you buy, any questions or queries please contact 07724529742. Thanks Here you have my iPhone 4s & iPad 3 both in mint condition boxed and BOTH have receipts from apple and still under guarantee so please no silly offeres because it will be ignored I am selling my BLACKBERRY 9780 BLACK for sale. in good condition all working open to all networks come with charger, phone, 2GB MEMORY CARDS and leather pouch. 90 NO OFFER LAST PRICE FINAL PRICE ring me on 07934799781 viewing is available any time BlackBerry Bold 9780 - Black (O2) Smartphone I am selling my BlackBerry Bold 9780 - Black (O2) Smartphone the only reason that i am selling this phone is because I have just brought the iPhone 4s the phone works perfectly fine and i have had no problems with it what so ever it has been used for a couple of months but has always had a protective case on the phone it has one mark on the top left hand side on the back of the phone that is not noticeable and if you would like to see more images please contact me on here or contact me on my phone :07588691293 what the phone includes : The original box and all the Accessories blackberry headphones the wall charger &

0 comments:

Post a Comment