Wednesday 25 July 2012

Iphone 3gs 16gb white UNLOCKED and brand new Dock !

Apple iphone 3gs White - UNLOCKED to any network and a brand new dock and a few new screen protectors - Phone comes boxed with everything - Charger, USB, headphones, sim key, manual, dock and new screen protectors - Working Condition - Few scratches on the back as seen from photo and normal wear and tear. PLEASE NO TIME WASTERS Please Note: As long as this ad is showing to you - the phone is still for sale Email me with any questions and i shall reply ASAP! NO PAYPAL REQUESTS AS I WILL NOT BE SENDING THIS TO ANOTHER COUNTRY - SO DO NOT ASK PLEASE! Thanks for looking The phone could do with a replacement back cover if scratches bother you (very cheap from ebay) as it did have a small (approximately 1.5 cm by 1.5cm) Orange logo on it which I scratched off as my sim isnt on orange.. also a few other very minor scratches on the phone. I am from stoke on trent staffordshire, i dont deliver to people, sorry. Canot provide a picture as i dont have a camera sorry. I CAN JAILBREAK YOUR I PAD IPOD OR I PHONE. THIS ALLOWS YOU TO INSTALL APPS FOR FREE INSTEAD OF USING AND PAYING ON APPS STORE. FAST SERVICE WILL BE DONE WITHIN 1 HOURS. THIS WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR IPOD IPAD OR IPONE IN ANYWAY. 100% GURANTEE. Brand new blackberry bold 9360 curve This is the new slim one RRP price 250 My price 135 Ono Phone is open to all networks Iphone is unlocked comes with a charger no box , the phone is in good condition. also it is jailbreak so you can access free apps .&am

0 comments:

Post a Comment