Tuesday 24 July 2012

Samsung Galaxy S3- 16 GB - White - Brand New in Box -Sim Free - Any Network +

Brand new in box, only opened to charge up. Its also sim free, so PAYG sim or any network can be use. Call, text or email with interest...I will meet up within reasonable distance of city centre... Make a call without pressing a button Using the Direct Call feature. •Large 4.8" HD Super AMOLED display •Super-fast 1.4 GHz quad-core processor •Large 2100mAh battery •1.9 megapixel front camera with BSI •8 megapixel low light camera with auto-focus and LED flash •Full HD video recording and playback •Up to 16GB internal memory •Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) Operating System •NFC •Notification light I would like to swap this for a HTC One X or a Samsung galaxy Note. The iPhone is black, 8GB, unlocked to any network. Include a spare screen protector, the hard aluminium case, comes all boxed with original accessories. (case pictured) It is a full network unlock done by the 3Network over the phone, and it cost me money to do it. I have installed Siri on the phone... just like on the iphone 4s. I can leave this on if you wish, but I can also take it off, its your preference. I would only accept cash if it was enough for me to go and buy a Samsung galaxy Note. i am selling iphone 3gs 16gb Black (on orange network) in Excellent condition included -box -charger -usb cable -leather case( new ) -one other case cash on collection plz contact me if you hav

0 comments:

Post a Comment