Thursday 26 July 2012

Iphone 3g 8gb unlocked +

iphone 3g 8gb unlocked and jailbroken open to anynetwork boxed with charger usual crack on the back near the docking point not bad full working order Must be in decent condition. It must also come with its original box with all its other components. I am only buying in London. I will be happy to come and meet the seller. Please feel free to contact me for further questions. P.S. If you are to contact me via phone, please text only. Thank you. *NOTE: I AM NOT SELLING THE PHONE. I WANT TO BUY IT. PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME THINKING I AM SELLING ONE.* im selling my brand new samsung galaxy s3 because im just more in to the little phones like iphones, price is 400, phone is brand new with no scratches, phone is unlocked to all networks, comes will all accessories and also comes with samsungs 2 year warranty!, i will post any ware in the uk once i recieve the 400 by paypal payment, or you can come and get it, make me a offer by text 07557991365 :) for sale or swap for a samsung galaxy s3 i have a samsung galaxy note 16gb with a 8 gb card as well .full boxed with everything it came with .and a spare cover .unlocked to any networks ,it have just been updated to ice cream sandwich andriod 4.0.3 software screen protector on from new,had the phone for about 3 weeks not a mark on it ,i would like to swap for a samsung galaxy s3 in white the same gb as mine no timewasters Brand New white Nokia Purity HD Stereo Headset by Monster worth 199.99 Just open the box to see but never used! In-line mic with phone and music controls for easy management of music and phone calls. Ultra-soft ear cushions make it easier to listen for longer. &

0 comments:

Post a Comment