Tuesday 24 July 2012

JAILBREAKING I POD IPAD AND I PHONE -

I CAN JAILBREAK YOUR I PAD IPOD OR I PHONE. THIS ALLOWS YOU TO INSTALL APPS FOR FREE INSTEAD OF USING AND PAYING ON APPS STORE. FAST SERVICE WILL BE DONE WITHIN 1 HOURS. THIS WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR IPOD IPAD OR IPONE IN ANYWAY. 100% GURANTEE. hi there i am selling a blackberry 9360. i have been used this for 5 months and its pay as you go. if any decent customer please txt me or call me 07534843443. The Reason for selling because i have got an Iphone 4. Thanks hi im selling my iphone 4s as i have just got an upgrade its a good little phone works prefectly come with charger and all bits plus box no earphones, plus unlocked 2 any netwirk NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE UK BIEDDERS ONLY THANKS 4 LOOKING Nokia 6700 Classic Chrome locked on T-Mobile. This phone is about year old and it is in very good condition. Comes with mains charger. NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE. PRICE IS NOT NEGOTIABLE Product Information Modern slim design with premium materials and impressive featuresExcellent imaging deviceFast web browsing with Nokia OSS browser and HSPA (10MBit/S) and HSUPA (2MBit/S)Extended talk timeGreat talk qualityEasy to share pictures through favorite sharing sites Product Identifiers Brand Nokia Family Line Nokia Model 6700 classic SIM Lock Unlocked MPN 002M3M7 EAN 6417182067860, 6438158061897 Type Mobile Phone Key Features Storage Capacity 170 MB

0 comments:

Post a Comment